Ratholer - A player who removes chips from the table, usually to avoid having to go all-in more than they intend to. Ratholing is typically performed by shortstackers who play really tight, double up, then move to another table.

High Roller - A player who usually plays in high stakes poker games that require betting large amounts of money. As a result large amounts of money can be won and lost within minutes.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

6 Month Graph and Technical Glitches.

Well, I have started watching vids on Dragthebar and there is a hell of a lot to go through. So at the moment I am just picking a few at random and going from there...

HEM problem is a little more complicated, I installed it a few weeks ago and had issues, tried to set it up last night after fixing my .Net issue and now the trial has expired. So much for that idea, guess I'll have to fork out some cash.

In the meantime, I thought I'd give you a sneak peak on my progress to date.


I think 6 months is starting to get to the sample size I want to be looking at, apart from my withdrawal last year, looks like I'm doing something right... Even if I still have a lot to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment