Ratholer - A player who removes chips from the table, usually to avoid having to go all-in more than they intend to. Ratholing is typically performed by shortstackers who play really tight, double up, then move to another table.

High Roller - A player who usually plays in high stakes poker games that require betting large amounts of money. As a result large amounts of money can be won and lost within minutes.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Why so quiet Pyro?

Hey hey,

You may or may not have been wondering where the hell I have been lately.
Well, as uninteresting as it may be, I have been working my butt off.

I promise to have lots for you in the next few days so watch this space!

What's still coming up in Jan *hopefully*:
More book reviews
Software reviews
January Update
My first vid

And More!

No comments:

Post a Comment